Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Knitting in process

It has been a long week!! Knitting continues in my daily life. 




Some times my knitting projects slows down, and other times they progress depends on the time I have available, especially when I am watching television. My day time involves things I have to accomplish like activities at home, and at my work place. My intention with each one of the pieces I knit, is trying to make them with some interesting feature, and also pieces that maybe you will enjoy to knit as well.

Here I am working on a cardigan, and trying to go further it as I can! This piece will have textured lace edges. It is going to be wearable for the warm days. Using a blend of a delicate, soft, and silky fibers from beach wood and cotton, which is a plus when wearing it during summer!

xoxo, Blanca



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers