Saturday, April 25, 2015

Found fabulous outfits!

I was watching tutorials about crochet on YouTube. I found interesting ideas on how to design a baby dress. After checking on more videos, one caught my attention DIY Do it yourself fashion show blog, the designer seems very creative, and inspired! She shows on her blog a t-shirt with incorporated lace fabrics, which I like very much. She also displayed these images where celebrities are wearing crocheted outfits, which I thought are fabulous, and I said why not display them right here, too!





The majority of my first projects were crocheted. Right now I try to knit more. But really these images bring me more inspirations for crocheting in the future! As you see these dresses, tops, and shorts, have a unique stunning design. All laces you can see are in white, beige, black, and inserted colored motifs; fabulous pieces for this summer! I also say crochet, and laces never will be out of style. Enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers