Thursday, June 22, 2017

Customized Pin It Hearts Buttons


Hi again. I have been wondering how I could create a beautiful sleek pin it button for my posted photos. After a long time searching finally I founded an article that game an idea to customize a pin it button by myself. Using my bit of knowledge of tech that I have learned along the way creating my sites, I've discovered how fun is to crate things in your own in the way you want they to look.

I designed the gold heart hover pin it button for my photos, as well a rose heart, and a silver one for others to choose too. I though why not to share these three cute hearts with those bloggers who love to add something different but stylish to your posted pics?

As you know when thinking about HTML sounds a bit intimidating. Do not worry in this case, I founded the steps on how to insert a custom button URL to the HTML of your blog in blogger @ Blog Sentral and really it is very helpful with their instructions on how to insert a custom or other pin of your choice so please visit it.

In line three as they say you need to replace with the direct link URL of the image. If you are interested check the links of button heart (shown below).




Copy the URL link of any desired heart you want, and reposition the button link in that line. The code from blog sentral is updated and work without problems.

I thank you for your time, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Blanca😃

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers