Thursday, August 4, 2016

Basil


I started this project of basil top since last year, and had to stop it because yarn was over. I decided to order it later but took me long time to do so; meanwhile I decided to jumping onto another project at that time, and that is what was happening since I posted it back on April 22, 2015,  sounds crazy, right? That is why some times it takes for ever some of my knitting projects to be done. Well, recently I just got my ball of yarn to continue with this piece, and wanted to share how it goes. Here it is pinned on dress form and hopefully will be ready at least for the last days of summer.



I need to work the collar and has to be accomplished with that. I love this color, it is very handy to match clothes in different colors, and I think fall colors can be perfect to integrate this garment! 

Now I want to tag this quote I like very much from a Canadian novelist, and let you with a bit of the tvfilm that amazes me, and reminds me those days of young hood when we dream to have a Gilbert, too! that later became a reality in my life, never is too late I think, right?...




3 comments:

  1. Love the top, Blanca! I knit but not nearly well as you do. The best I can do is a scarf and maybe a hat. I'm a big fan of Anne of Green Gables too. I could read those books over and over again. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I have it bookmarked now :). Jill (Jasper's mom)

    ReplyDelete

Followers