Monday, August 29, 2016

Cute ideas on organizing



Wishing a happy week for you all!

It is time to get organized!  I have to show you what can help with cute ideas, and this  special issue from December 2010 on cloth.paper.scissors studios offer many, many creative ways on organizing small to big spaces for wherever you can call it; studio, art space, work space. I got it from Barnes & Noble back on 2011. It is very handy for teachers, students, especially at this time of the year! It illustrates infinity of possibilities, and it is helping me the way how to keep organized specially my yarns, needles, fabrics, books, art projects and many things.



There are inspirational ideas that artists can use to update your art corner over and over, and now I am picking up this magazine again to get inspired on how to reorganize my tiny creative space. I just wanted to let you know that there are many ways to explore on get a nice clean environment for your creativity. The editor's letter explains that some small work spaces measure even as 3 feet wide so from that, you can imaging what you can do if have more room! My favorites pages are the 62 which is same as the cover, 91, 92, 112, 113, 128, 136. On the link you can find more info related to this special issue.




I let you with this beautiful video...




Blessings,

Blanca

1 comment:

Followers