Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Linen project in progress

Hi everyone, picking up this project again to continue stitching it. I have been stuck thinking all the time, when can I be finished with this one? I told my mom I started making it for her. She asked me long ago about she wanted a crocheted nice breezy top, and there we go here is in progress. I feel urged to finish it and send it to her for the last days of summer in Florida, but I think I still can have time since the fall weather there continues warm but no, there are not more excuses, I need to try keep going anyways :). So here is the lace fabric looks like, the linen thread is very fine but it is pleasant to work with, the feeling of the linen is just wonderful, it drapes beautiful. I just cannot wait to accomplish it soon. Eventually the pattern can be released. This is an easy, breeze design to try. Can be worked on any other yarn or thread, too!



Have a wonderful afternoon,

Blanca

1 comment:

Followers