Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Knitting Updates

I can't believe the time is passing so fast and already in August! Knitting still here so I wanted to share with you some of the little pieces I've been making in my spare time after my day-work and between some orders I've taken of knitting and crochet these past months.

First, is this summer-mesh sweater I created with a beautiful mesh stitch. I think it looks fabulous and chic to wear on and for any occasion. 

Some crocheted mittens were trendy here around spring-time. I think they are handy for any time during the cool days. Made them with some yarn leftovers 🙂.

Designed socks in wool that features intarsia technique in the round. This little project was fun and easy to make creating a nice combination of brown colors. Also, I took advantage of yarn-leftovers!


I was experimenting dyeing cotton and wool yarns with avocado pits, and I am fascinated with the resulted color. I already started making some chokers out of cotton.





Next, I am looking forward to work on my next requested knitting and crochet project which am happy and cannot wait for them to start.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know, I will more than happy to help, this does conclude this post of knitting updates. 🙂

1 comment:

Followers